- Go-Green Initiative
- News & Events
- Case Studies
- ITS Market
- Security Markets
- Government Markets
- Gaming Markets
- Industrial Automation
ComNet Communication Networks, is an expanding manufacturer of fiber optic and network communication devices located in Danbury, CT. ComNet is a great place to work and a great place to continue your career.
Wireless Product Sales Manager
ComNet is seeking a full time Wireless Product Sales Manager to support our Wireless Product Line. Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and be fluent in English. The position is located in Danbury, CT. No relocation is offered.
- Establishing Wireless Product Line Sales in USA and Canada
Wireless Product Support Technician
ComNet is seeking a full time Wireless Product Support Technician to support our Wireless Product Line. Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and be fluent in English. The position is located in Danbury, CT. No relocation is offered.
- Responsible for Supporting the Sale of Wireless Transmission Product Line in USA and Canada
Electronic Technical Support Specialist
ComNet is seeking a full time Technical Support Specialist to support our Fiber Optic and Ethernet Product Line. Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and be fluent in English. The position is located in Danbury, CT. No relocation is offered.
- Telephone Support of ComNet Customer Product Use Challenges
- Strong Understanding of ComNet Product Capabilities and Ability to Communicate and Empathize with Customer Requirements
- Documentation skills
- 5+ years of customer support for electronic devices
- Good understanding of modern CCTV and Network transmission systems
- Computer literacy, with experience in Microsoft office programs
- Spanish as second language a plus
Senior Software Engineer Position
ComNet is currently in need of a senior level Software engineer in either our Danbury, CT or Hauppauge, NY facility, who would report directly to the VP of Engineering. This position requires a highly motivated individual with at least 5 years’ experience in developing embedded software for networking equipment. The ideal candidate has an undergraduate degree in Computer / Electrical Engineering, exposure with developing Linux/ embedded software, and a good understanding of network concepts. This role encompasses writing software, leading and managing development projects, hardware and software architecture determination, and providing technical direction for future products. Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and be fluent in English. This is a permanent position. No relocation is offered.
- Programming C/C++ for embedded systems and Linux
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP based protocols
- Working knowledge of Linux driver development (kernel space)
- RTOS and object-orientated network management
- Layer 2/3 switch drivers (PHY, MIIM, SMI, Marvell/Broadcom/Vitesse ASIC SoC)
- Embedding Linux into a custom hardware platform
- Web UI and CLI integration for communication products
- In depth knowledge of Ethernet transport (VLANS, trunking and switching methods)
- Knowledge of L2 and L3 networking protocols such as 802.1x, 802.1p/d/q/w, LLDP, IGMP, RSTP, SSL/SSH, IP
Senior Wireless Hardware Design Engineer Position
Electronic Security Products manufacturer located in Metro NYC area is in need of experienced Design Engineer. Wireless Transmission Development Experience Required.
ComNet is currently in need of a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to develop and support new and existing product lines. ComNet designs and manufactures fiber optic modems for the transmission of video, data, and voice over optical fiber as well as environmentally hardened Ethernet switching products. This position performs engineering projects requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out these tasks. Primary responsibilities include design of new wireless transmission products, collaboration of new designs and/or features with other senior level engineers, the support of manufacturing, and to provide compliance-engineering support. The candidate may be responsible for the direction of junior level engineers and/or technicians. Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and be fluent in English. This is a permanent position located in Connecticut. No relocation is offered.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of PADS Schematic and Layout.
- Capture schematics and review PCB layout designs.
- Detailed working knowledge of Xlinix FPGA/CPLD devices and tools.
- Write, update and test VHDL code for various CPLD and FPGA based designs.
- Detailed working knowledge of Aldec tools.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet products and architectures.
- Familiarity with fiber optic and wireless devices and communication systems.
- Knowledge of video signals.
- Board level hardware/firmware design, performance evaluation, and troubleshooting.
- Create and perform compliance tests for safety and EMC.
- Select components/vendors.
- Perform sustaining engineering duties.
Experienced Broadcast/ Pro AV Sales Manager Wanted
Electronic Security Products manufacturer located in Metro NYC area is in need of experienced Sales Manager.
Broadcast/ Pro AV Sales Manager – The Company is seeking experienced sales personnel to work with potential customers to establish and support the product line.
Conduct specific, targeted sales and marketing activities within the Broadcast/Pro AV Market. In addition, further develop sales channels as established by management for the broadcast and Pro AV market and company’s product line to maximize revenue and segment penetration.
Travel domestically calling on integrators, end users, distributors, project representatives, contractors, and OEM’s having interest, and equipment specifiers within broadcast market to promote and secure business for all company’s products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, technical or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) years experience in Broadcast and Pro AV Sales Market
- Business development experience with technical products experience is desirable
- Distribution/channel development experience.
- Experience preparing and presenting technical and sales presentations across various channels including to integrators, end users, distribution, industry professionals, and the A&E community.
To apply for a posted position, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job you are applying for in the subject line or mail your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
3 Corporate Drive
Danbury, CT 06810
ComNet is an equal opportunity employer.